Department: Service Planning
Purpose: Lead in utilizing the art of music as a tool that will minister to both seekers and the body of Oak Hills Church in entering into congregational celebration and worship.
- Carry out the mission set by the Music Director of OHC
- Provide a list of worship songs in keeping with the mission statement
- Lead the Oak Hills body in a celebration and worship time
- Lead and train a group of singers
- Develop worship leaders
- Lead band and vocal rehearsal before service
- Complete Journey/Equip
Skills, Passions, Abilities:
- Have a passion to lead people in the presence of God.
- Lead worship team, work with band.
- Create vocal parts/arrangements
- Leadership, Creative Expression
- Discernment, Shepherding, Prophecy
Style of Position:
- People Oriented
- Writing/arranging parts and charts
- Preparation for ministry time
- Rehearsals with band and singers
- Monthly Team Night meetings