- This event has passed.
Oak Hills Midweek Spring 2023
February 1 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until February 1, 2023
Oak Hills Midweek topics and events are designed to help you deepen your relationship with God and others, while providing practical action for growth in your everyday life as a follower of Jesus.
This session of Oak Hills Midweek, we are offering 3 classes:
An important part of your journey in following Christ is being equipped by the leaders to “…do the work of the ministry” (Ephesians 4:12). This class explores the mission, core values, vision and beliefs of Oak Hills Church and helps you discover your spiritual gifts and your place of ministry in our church family.
REGISTER FOR JOURNEY/EQUIP
The New Testament You Never Knew
In this 8-week video course, well-known Bible scholars N.T. Wright and Michael F. Bird team up to take you on a tour of the explosive story behind the story of the New Testament. You will discover things you never knew about…
- The political upheaval of the day that made the nature of Jesus’ coming so unexpected
- The underlying meanings behind Jesus’ parables and miracles
- The Kingdom of God and why everything about it was so shocking
- The resurrection and why, despite repeated predictions, no one saw it coming
- The mission of the church and how it is more complex than we realize
- The transforming power of Jesus and how it can still turn the world upside down today
THIS CLASS IS FULL
The Enneagram for Personal, Relational, and Spiritual Growth
Join us for a gospel-centered study of the Enneagram. In this class, we’ll discover how the Enneagram tool can be used to help us grow individually and build healthier relationships with others. Each week will include teaching and discussion.
THIS CLASS IS FULL