Let's have dinner together...
Your unique story has tremendous value and makes our community even better.
We want you to be inspired to discover how you can take your own step at the Oak.
What do we mean by next steps?
- Build relationships with people through small groups and classes
- Serve in one of our ministries (Family Life, Weekend Services, Hospitality, Media & Technology)
- Apply for Oak Hills Church membership
- Decide to be baptized at our Thanksgiving Eve service on November 25
- Go on a mission trip in 2016 (Belize, Costa Rica, Minneapolis - Chicago Bike Tour, Life Center Chicago)
Be our guest for dinner while you enjoy conversation around the table and hear personal stories from our pastoral staff and people in our Oak Hills Church community. Your evening includes free dinner for the adults and free childcare for kids ages 0-12.
Wednesday, November 18 | 6:30-7:45p | Big Room